The Core Historical Literature of Agriculture (CHLA) (USA)

Startat av Filip Skräplund, 27 Maj-08 kl 15:26

Föregående ämne - Nästa ämne

0 Medlemmar och 1 Gäst tittar på detta ämne.

Filip Skräplund

CitatThe Core Historical Literature of Agriculture (CHLA) is a core electronic collection of agricultural texts published between the early nineteenth century and the middle to late twentieth century. Full-text materials cover agricultural economics, agricultural engineering, animal science, crops and their protection, food science,forestry, human nutrition, rural sociology, and soil science. Scholars have selected the titles in this collection for their historical importance. Their evaluations and 4,500 core titles are detailed in the seven volume series The Literature of the Agricultural Sciences, Wallace C. Olsen, series editor.

Current online holdings:   Pages: 850,264 Books: 1,849 (1,910 Volumes) Journals: 6 (288 Volumes)

http://chla.library.cornell.edu/c/chla/browse.html
"I never did give anybody hell. I just gave them the truth and they thought it was hell."  Harry S. Truman

Ulric Eriksson


Filip Skräplund

Den här länken passar bättre under PDF-filer Alternativ anknytning, så jag la in den där.

Kan moderatorn radera den här tråden, tack?  :)

"I never did give anybody hell. I just gave them the truth and they thought it was hell."  Harry S. Truman


Du behöver registrera dig eller logga in för att delta i forumet. Det är enkelt och gratis, välkommen : )

* Online just nu

3 456 Gäster, 0 användare