Välkommen! För att skriva i forumet måste du logga in först. Har du inget konto går det bra att registrera ett eller logga in med Facebook här. Det kostar inget.  :)

Författare Ämne: Norge Collective in Norway  (läst 987 gånger)

EdwardGardener

• Gäst
Norge Collective in Norway
« skrivet: 20 jun-17 kl 09:35 »
Hei,

I currently live in Norway on a rental farm.

Before I was here there was another group but they messed up with the owner somehow so now its an empty collective with just me living there. And having started a organic farm. Check out here for some pictures: https://sanderag2016.wixsite.com/homesteadfarm

Now it was going to be a Eko Village for sensitive people, but the previous group was not all sensitive and also wanted to invite people that did crazy things like spirit worship, smoke drugs and drink alkohol. If you are allergic to peanuts that does not make you a sensitive person in my eyes. I came here to live with more emotionally sensitive people and humans that are emphatic to other people's needs and feelings.

So I'm kind of lucky that that group failed in a way to keep up with their responsibility's to renovate the house in exchange for cheap rent etc.

So the deal is currently, there is a house at the end of the road in a forest in Vestvold. Its very quiet here and there is pretty much noone here most of the time. There is no running water at the moment, and no electricity although these things will be fixed in time. There is a house with a good roof that needs renovation in some rooms. The kitchen and living room are ok. Its to big a project for me alone and I originally wanted to live in a yurt. But in order to to keep living here I stayed in the house and promised to do some renovations. The rent is cheap and its possible to rent the farm for a long time, so in my personal life that seems like a good idea. Toilet is no flush and is outside. The house and the toilet are both from 1840 or something.There is no bathroom although there is a empty room in the house with a possibility to make one.

However I'm all by myself, that previous group is not allowed on the property anymore because they had this project for 3 years and did not do anything basically that they said they would. So now I'm all by myself here now and have room to invite some friends :).

I would like to start having contact with some people and to see whether I can make it work to make some friends and eventually maybe offer a place to stay in exchange for help with renovations and eventually some (small rent).

In the future there might be bigger/better options also and you might be able to set up a yurt or tipi here or build a tiny house (No caravans allowed). I am however a little bit wary that I do not want to say, ''hey we met each other on the internet, what is your name again? Lets live together for the next 15 years.'' I much rather focus on making some friends and get a strong core group. That is what the previous group was missing also. And I know from my own life experience that sometimes people can change overnightand I rather not commit to anyone that might get unstable or possessed or something :P. Happend way to much in my life that I trusted someone and they turned out to be a demon :). So the rule on the property is, no demons, no reptiles, no unstable people please. No weird fake spirit religions like yoga or reiki or whatever people are deluded with these days somehow eastern religious are not a control system also. So I want to live happy and free in nature and live by mother natures principles, living in harmony with one another, living in the way how the earth was originally intended. And want to live together in harmony with mother nature, in a place where people appreciate each others company.

Believe in the mother goddess tradition and believe that (some) woman are holy and still posses the ability to give life (also spiritually) and to truly unconditionally care. I want to devote my live to create a place that honors and is worthy of this tradition. And that is female friendly. And woman can take back their place on earth as primary caretakers and upholders of everything that is good and just on this planet.

Currently there is 5 hectares around the farm. I rent the house and 1 hectare for my organic farm and at the end of the year want to rent the other 4 hectares. The farmer is still spraying there and I want to stop that. Then the goal is to grow grains/more vegetables and to be able to be self sufficient without killing animals and living like vegetarian. To provide for 100% of our own diet for x amount of people.

I have been travelling myself since november 2011, and are originally from Holland, but I permanently left the Netherlands and was also not in Europe for the last 5 years. Then last year I came back to Sweden first to try and rent land, but I did not find anything and eventually went to Norway. I got a job in the winter and eventually found this land at the beginning of the year 2017 :). Then there was going to be a eko village here and the people had a deal to fix the house and have cheap rent for 13 years and have all the land etc. But from a 102 people noone showed up for like 3 years or something to do anything except destroy parts of the house and taking out some support beams :p. so the owner of the farm was not so happy and came to me 3 weeks ago and said that they had contract till the first of June, they did not follow the contract and now they have to go. If I want to stay I have to rent the house and do some renovations. The owner said he wants to pay for materials and all and all I think its not so much work and its probably worth it for cheap rent for a bunch of years. But its a big place and its much to big for me alone.

People say its in the middle of nowhere :p, I mean its like 20 minutes from the nearest town with a supermarket and about 1 hour from a larger city, its a 100kms from Oslo. You do need 4WD for the road when its wet and in winter its probably a bit isolated. And I hope to find people that enjoy that. There is much forest around, two big lakes about 30 minutes walking and lots of stinging nettles, berries and maybe some other edible plants. Birch tree's, pines and some oaks. All and all its a beautiful place. And it would be nice if I could find some people that wanted to contribute to this and eventually maybe live here.

I'm a little bit picky and especially now that I can be :). I believe in god and the creator of the universe. And I feel that either this place is your destiny or it is not. I want to live with people in my own age group-ish, so I think you should be at least 20 if you want to live here and not be born before 1982. There is a space to build a garden and there are many projects. Of course mothers with children are also welcome. Its a beautiful place to raise children I think. (currently the house is not legal for kids in Norway because there is no running water, but eventually there will be, there is a well with drinking water and hose running to the house but it does all need some work to be fully connected).

In the beginning you would pay a tiny amount of rent and be expected to help renovate the house (you dont need any experience). However I'm not a slave driver and people should be very welcome and just to feel this place and enjoy the nature, if you want to contribute something that is up to you...

I feel that the highest possible outcome is to honor the mother goddess tradition and this is a place more for woman and where woman should be in their natural element, as in nature. And be free to express your femininity. To let go of your pain and accept mother natures grace again.

This is not a place for animals. And no demons haha.

Please contact me if you have any questions SanderAG2016@Gmail.Com. I would love to read who you are, what your intentions are and to see a picture.

I hope to make some friends,
Sander

KungTulle

• Skåne
    • Mörkmårdens Minigrisar
SV: Collective in Norway
« Svar #1 skrivet: 20 jun-17 kl 11:29 »
Hi Sander  I wish you good luck with the farm, and I hope that you find a bunch of sane and stable people that can share it with you.

I think it strange though that you age discriminate, and that you do not want pepole born before 1982.   Why?  As myself being born  before that I actually feel a tiny winy bit insulted. From my own experience age have not much to do with how capable people are do do farmwork, repair houses etc as long as they are not so old that they are really getting elderly and suffers from their old age.

My mothers husband for example that is 86, would not be able to work a farm since he got problems with his heart and much more, but my mother that is ten years younger would cope perfectly.

And from my own experience I have met many people both young and old that do have a lot of knowledge in farming, repairing, woking with differens crafts like pottery, blacksmithing. And I also have met many young and old people that are fun to be with, and that are sane and stable etc. And that are socially competent.

That is why I wonder. In my world age does not matter much.

Mörkmårdens Minigrisar
http://minigrisar.n.nu/
Vi har nordsvenskar, myskankor, minigrisar, katter, sköldpaddor och akvariefiskar.

EdwardGardener

• Gäst
« Svar #2 skrivet: 20 jul-17 kl 07:04 »
Hi,

Kungtulle,

Well your whole comment explains why I do not want older people here :).

Ego, dumping your problems, wining, and complaining about younger people's oppinions and preferences just to get your way. Why do you even comment if you are not welcome here? Also your work religion and being a good worker has nothing to do with being a friendly and socially acceptable person.. Just because city's are a place for workers, does not mean a commune will be one. And being a good worker does not buy you a place in the social setting that I would like to create here :). So your behavior is the perfect example of what is not welcome here. Also the fact that you are a drinker and would undermine, over time every single thing that I stand for.

You could sum it up by saying: your entire generation does not have a sense of morals. You work, you drink, you have something to complain about, preferably dump that energy onto younger people. And at the end of the day would not accept me as a leader figure for instance without your complaints to my face or behind my back :). Undermining long term stability of the commune.

Also your generation had PLENTY of opportunity's to make it for yourself. You did nothing but work and complain... So there is a place for that :P, its called the city. Good luck living there and I hope younger people learn from your mistakes :). Go to a bar after, you will feel better, much people complaining there and ey, maybe a drink or two.

So working, not investing in the future, but instead drinking and complaining and dumping leads to not being a land owner, and now that the time has come on planet earth that workers are no longer relevant and its more about people living together in harmony with mother nature. You think you are missing the boat but the truth is you never bought a ticket and automatically have to move back to the city because you spend your whole live investing in being a worker... Good luck with that. I hope younger people see how awesome it can be without complainers and workers and drinkers!

Hi Sander  I wish you good luck with the farm, and I hope that you find a bunch of sane and stable people that can share it with you.

I think it strange though that you age discriminate, and that you do not want pepole born before 1982.   Why?  As myself being born  before that I actually feel a tiny winy bit insulted. From my own experience age have not much to do with how capable people are do do farmwork, repair houses etc as long as they are not so old that they are really getting elderly and suffers from their old age.

My mothers husband for example that is 86, would not be able to work a farm since he got problems with his heart and much more, but my mother that is ten years younger would cope perfectly.

And from my own experience I have met many people both young and old that do have a lot of knowledge in farming, repairing, woking with differens crafts like pottery, blacksmithing. And I also have met many young and old people that are fun to be with, and that are sane and stable etc. And that are socially competent.

That is why I wonder. In my world age does not matter much.

renee d

« Svar #3 skrivet: 20 jul-17 kl 11:54 »
Hi,

Kungtulle,

Ego, dumping your problems, wining, and complaining about younger people's oppinions and preferences just to get your way. Why do you even comment if you are not welcome here? Also your work religion and being a good worker has nothing to do with being a friendly and socially acceptable person.. Just because city's are a place for workers, does not mean a commune will be one. And being a good worker does not buy you a place in the social setting that I would like to create here :). So your behavior is the perfect example of what is not welcome here. Also the fact that you are a drinker and would undermine, over time every single thing that I stand for.

You could sum it up by saying: your entire generation does not have a sense of morals. You work, you drink, you have something to complain about, preferably dump that energy onto younger people. And at the end of the day would not accept me as a leader figure for instance without your complaints to my face or behind my back :). Undermining long term stability of the commune.

Also your generation had PLENTY of opportunity's to make it for yourself. You did nothing but work and complain... So there is a place for that :P, its called the city. Good luck living there and I hope younger people learn from your mistakes :). Go to a bar after, you will feel better, much people complaining there and ey, maybe a drink or two.

So working, not investing in the future, but instead drinking and complaining and dumping leads to not being a land owner, and now that the time has come on planet earth that workers are no longer relevant and its more about people living together in harmony with mother nature. You think you are missing the boat but the truth is you never bought a ticket and automatically have to move back to the city because you spend your whole live investing in being a worker... Good luck with that. I hope younger people see how awesome it can be without complainers and workers and drinkers!

????????????????????????????

Missen

• Västergötland
« Svar #4 skrivet: 21 jul-17 kl 00:32 »
Hi,

Kungtulle,

I don't hear any complainings from anyone but yourself! 

Trollmor

• Måtte jag inte leva förgäves.
    • -
« Svar #5 skrivet: 23 jul-17 kl 22:05 »
If you will have no animals and no experienced people, you will probably make av very poor farm.  (How about the children you mention - do they also have to be at least 20?)
En får va gla att en ä sum en ä, när en nu ente ä sum en saa.

« Svar #6 skrivet: 21 jul-19 kl 01:15 »
Hei,

I currently live in Norway on a rental farm.

Before I was here there was another group but they messed up with the owner somehow so now its an empty collective with just me living there. And having started a organic farm. Check out here for some pictures: https://sanderag2016.wixsite.com/homesteadfarm

Now it was going to be a Eko Village for sensitive people, but the previous group was not all sensitive and also wanted to invite people that did crazy things like spirit worship, smoke drugs and drink alkohol. If you are allergic to peanuts that does not make you a sensitive person in my eyes. I came here to live with more emotionally sensitive people and humans that are emphatic to other people's needs and feelings.

So I'm kind of lucky that that group failed in a way to keep up with their responsibility's to renovate the house in exchange for cheap rent etc.

So the deal is currently, there is a house at the end of the road in a forest in Vestvold. Its very quiet here and there is pretty much noone here most of the time. There is no running water at the moment, and no electricity although these things will be fixed in time. There is a house with a good roof that needs renovation in some rooms. The kitchen and living room are ok. Its to big a project for me alone and I originally wanted to live in a yurt. But in order to to keep living here I stayed in the house and promised to do some renovations. The rent is cheap and its possible to rent the farm for a long time, so in my personal life that seems like a good idea. Toilet is no flush and is outside. The house and the toilet are both from 1840 or something.There is no bathroom although there is a empty room in the house with a possibility to make one.

However I'm all by myself, that previous group is not allowed on the property anymore because they had this project for 3 years and did not do anything basically that they said they would. So now I'm all by myself here now and have room to invite some friends :).

I would like to start having contact with some people and to see whether I can make it work to make some friends and eventually maybe offer a place to stay in exchange for help with renovations and eventually some (small rent).

In the future there might be bigger/better options also and you might be able to set up a yurt or tipi here or build a tiny house (No caravans allowed). I am however a little bit wary that I do not want to say, ''hey we met each other on the internet, what is your name again? Lets live together for the next 15 years.'' I much rather focus on making some friends and get a strong core group. That is what the previous group was missing also. And I know from my own life experience that sometimes people can change overnightand I rather not commit to anyone that might get unstable or possessed or something :P. Happend way to much in my life that I trusted someone and they turned out to be a demon :). So the rule on the property is, no demons, no reptiles, no unstable people please. No weird fake spirit religions like yoga or reiki or whatever people are deluded with these days somehow eastern religious are not a control system also. So I want to live happy and free in nature and live by mother natures principles, living in harmony with one another, living in the way how the earth was originally intended. And want to live together in harmony with mother nature, in a place where people appreciate each others company.

Believe in the mother goddess tradition and believe that (some) woman are holy and still posses the ability to give life (also spiritually) and to truly unconditionally care. I want to devote my live to create a place that honors and is worthy of this tradition. And that is female friendly. And woman can take back their place on earth as primary caretakers and upholders of everything that is good and just on this planet.

Currently there is 5 hectares around the farm. I rent the house and 1 hectare for my organic farm and at the end of the year want to rent the other 4 hectares. The farmer is still spraying there and I want to stop that. Then the goal is to grow grains/more vegetables and to be able to be self sufficient without killing animals and living like vegetarian. To provide for 100% of our own diet for x amount of people.

I have been travelling myself since november 2011, and are originally from Holland, but I permanently left the Netherlands and was also not in Europe for the last 5 years. Then last year I came back to Sweden first to try and rent land, but I did not find anything and eventually went to Norway. I got a job in the winter and eventually found this land at the beginning of the year 2017 :). Then there was going to be a eko village here and the people had a deal to fix the house and have cheap rent for 13 years and have all the land etc. But from a 102 people noone showed up for like 3 years or something to do anything except destroy parts of the house and taking out some support beams :p. so the owner of the farm was not so happy and came to me 3 weeks ago and said that they had contract till the first of June, they did not follow the contract and now they have to go. If I want to stay I have to rent the house and do some renovations. The owner said he wants to pay for materials and all and all I think its not so much work and its probably worth it for cheap rent for a bunch of years. But its a big place and its much to big for me alone.

People say its in the middle of nowhere :p, I mean its like 20 minutes from the nearest town with a supermarket and about 1 hour from a larger city, its a 100kms from Oslo. You do need 4WD for the road when its wet and in winter its probably a bit isolated. And I hope to find people that enjoy that. There is much forest around, two big lakes about 30 minutes walking and lots of stinging nettles, berries and maybe some other edible plants. Birch tree's, pines and some oaks. All and all its a beautiful place. And it would be nice if I could find some people that wanted to contribute to this and eventually maybe live here.

I'm a little bit picky and especially now that I can be :). I believe in god and the creator of the universe. And I feel that either this place is your destiny or it is not. I want to live with people in my own age group-ish, so I think you should be at least 20 if you want to live here and not be born before 1982. There is a space to build a garden and there are many projects. Of course mothers with children are also welcome. Its a beautiful place to raise children I think. (currently the house is not legal for kids in Norway because there is no running water, but eventually there will be, there is a well with drinking water and hose running to the house but it does all need some work to be fully connected).

In the beginning you would pay a tiny amount of rent and be expected to help renovate the house (you dont need any experience). However I'm not a slave driver and people should be very welcome and just to feel this place and enjoy the nature, if you want to contribute something that is up to you...

I feel that the highest possible outcome is to honor the mother goddess tradition and this is a place more for woman and where woman should be in their natural element, as in nature. And be free to express your femininity. To let go of your pain and accept mother natures grace again.

This is not a place for animals. And no demons haha.

Please contact me if you have any questions SanderAG2016@Gmail.Com. I would love to read who you are, what your intentions are and to see a picture.

I hope to make some friends,
Sander
did you find more pouple for the farm? The link doesn't work and where is it?

Dela detta:

* Inloggade just nu

628 gäster, 8 användare (3 dolda)
Lindfors, torparkerstin, Värmlandssnickare, olleryd, javill

* Forum

* Om tidningen Åter

- Reportaget om ostkursen gör att man blir så sugen!
/Sanna h

* Nya inlägg

* Nytt i ditt landskap

För inloggade medlemmar visas här nya lokala annonser, aktiviteter och presentationer.
Logga in eller
registrera dig.
 :)

* Nya annonser