Välkommen! För att skriva i forumet måste du logga in först. Har du inget konto går det bra att registrera ett eller logga in med Facebook här. Det kostar inget.  :)

Författare Ämne:  Young man Looking For work in Sweden  (läst 1108 gånger)

Sander

• Gäst
Young man Looking For work in Sweden
« skrivet: 25 mar-16 kl 22:31 »
Hi,

How are you?

My name is Sander and I'm 29 years old and I'm looking for places to stay and work in Sweden.

I've been travelling for more then 4 years and after having traveled the world have decided to go Europe because I can stay there permanently.
So far I've chosen Sweden and know its often rewarding and more easy then it seems at first to try new things and hope to one day be able to start my own farm there.

I have a long list of experience and over the years have worked on several organic farms and have operated my own landscaping company for more then two years now. Have lots of experience doing permanent organic agriculture and study every day to improve my working knowledge of (deep) organic market gardening.

I have some good references of family's where I lived, organic farms and from running my landscaping business. People are always happy to see me come back and work for them. I'm professional, productive, meticulous and self starter.

I don't drink, Don't smoke or do drugs.

If you are interested in having me work on your farm or know someone who is in need of productive people to help on the farm (paid worker) then please contact me on babalski@gmail.com and I will send you my resume.

What I am interested in:

1: Please tell me a little bit about your farm?
2: Please tell me a little bit about yourself and please send a picture.
3: Is there anything I should know about before coming to your farm?
4: Do you also have accommodation?

Please only positive people need to respond, after 4 years of travel lots of experience with many people, no place in my life for narcissist/sociopaths or demons thank you. If you don't feel empathy for other people I will leave anyway lets not waste each others time.

in my free time I like to go swimming, lots of time spend researching organic methods and work reduction techniques for increase yields while reducing work load. I love to go in Nature.

I also work as a weed reduction consultant on organic farms and are working with the latest cutting edge weed reduction techniques, a proven method that with the right amount of diligence can eliminate weeds almost entirely.

I would like to relocate to Sweden and find a live in harmony with mother nature, in a place where people appreciate each others company. To live a humble live as an earthling in the way how the earth was originally intended. I consider myself and earthling and wish that people treat me with respect.

If you are interested please contact me, If you have good work routine, offer accommodation and a fair wage I can stay the whole season. Especially interested in management positions, self starter with lots of experience and eyes for detail. Can start A.s.a.p.

I speak English and dutch and hope to hear from you,
Kind Regards,
Sander Boskma

P.s. Open to all offers, also interested inland sharing.

karl55

• Västmanland
SV: Young man Looking For work in Sweden
« Svar #1 skrivet: 16 apr-16 kl 18:21 »
Small farm  in Hälsingland, in the middle of the country, with cows, sheep etc need a helping hand this season. It is a very nice place and it look like You might be a suitable person there. If You want to know more, please send an answer. My private email is Magnus.warrol@gmail.com. Telephone 46 21 336426

Regards
Magnus

Sander

• Gäst
« Svar #2 skrivet: 25 apr-16 kl 11:03 »
Because I'm not receiving some emails I made a new one, if you contacted me in the past but had no response I apologize.

I made this new email address to see if it works, please contact me on SanderAG2016@gmail.com

Sander

• Gäst
« Svar #3 skrivet: 08 maj-16 kl 15:54 »
Small farm  in Hälsingland, in the middle of the country, with cows, sheep etc need a helping hand this season. It is a very nice place and it look like You might be a suitable person there. If You want to know more, please send an answer. My private email is Magnus.warrol@gmail.com. Telephone 46 21 336426

Regards
Magnus

I contacted that woman but she seemed a bit dishonest and said she was also looking for a woman, not a hardworking strong and fit young man with super powers! I'm looking for some honest people to work for and are hard working dilligent and relyable.

I'm sorry for making so many reply's for myself but I can't  edit my old posts? Don't be afraid friendly people of Sweden to try and contact me! I see many people read my add so if you are interested leave your phone nr and I will try to contact you!

Dela detta:

* Inloggade just nu

287 gäster, 2 användare
Håkan B, fraxinus80

* Forum

* Om tidningen Åter

- Kvartalets höjdpunkt för mig, när det nye Åter kommer!
/Ann-Louise L

* Nya inlägg

* Nytt i ditt landskap

För inloggade medlemmar visas här nya lokala annonser, aktiviteter och presentationer.
Logga in eller
registrera dig.
 :)

* Nya annonser