Välkommen! För att skriva i forumet måste du logga in först. Har du inget konto går det bra att registrera ett eller logga in med Facebook här. Det kostar inget.  :)

Författare Ämne:  Uppland 5 geese for sale  (läst 714 gånger)

CartierChicken

• Uppland
Uppland 5 geese for sale
« skrivet: 01 apr-16 kl 16:56 »
Sadly, I have a couple neighbours complaining about our geese droppings. We got them to fend off the wild geese, and it is working, but the neighbours would rather have 4-5 groups of 40-50 wild shitting birds on their beaches, instead of our 5. We just purchased them 2 weeks ago, and 2 have been laying and sitting on eggs.

We have a Toulouse gander and goose, one is gene bank, they are almost a year old. We also have a pair of American Buff, the gander is 2 years old and goose is almost a year old. Then we have an Italian/Skåne mix goose. The American Buff and Italian/Skåne have been laying eggs, and are now taking turns on the nest. If you get them now, they will lay new eggs and start all over. The Toulouse have just started mating 2 weeks ago, and the goose should start laying eggs any day now.

We are selling them as a flock, as when we tried to separate them, they would not have it, so they must be should together.
I want 1500skr for them, and I live in Åkersberga. I understand Swedish, so you can respond that way.
« Senast ändrad: 01 apr-16 kl 18:38 av CartierChicken »

CartierChicken

• Uppland
SV: Uppland 5 geese for sale
« Svar #1 skrivet: 02 apr-16 kl 07:12 »
We are now willing the sell the Toulouse as a pair, and the American Buff as a separate pair. The males are not getting along during this mating season. There is a change that they are fine together, after mating season, but at the moment, we have had to separate them.

CartierChicken

• Uppland
« Svar #2 skrivet: 02 apr-16 kl 18:25 »
Ok, now only the Toulouse pair are available. We are selling them at 800skr. The original owner was selling them at 1800skr.

Jordsmak

• Hälsingland
« Svar #3 skrivet: 03 apr-16 kl 18:03 »
Im interested in the Toulose couple, but cant have them untill the 17th of April as I am traveling.. :-\
Nybyggare i Ekoby Växhuset utanför Söderhamn.

CartierChicken

• Uppland
« Svar #4 skrivet: 07 apr-16 kl 09:56 »
Ok, all geese are available again. I can't believe how many people just want them to eat. I come right out and ask them if they plan to eat them, and they say no, but then they ask for the 2 males ::)

CartierChicken

• Uppland
« Svar #5 skrivet: 16 apr-16 kl 19:28 »

We have a Toulouse gander and goose, one is gene bank, they are almost a year old. Price is 700r.

I live in Åkersberga. I understand Swedish, so you can respond that way.

Migus

• Västmanland
« Svar #6 skrivet: 16 maj-16 kl 10:42 »
Är gulgåsarna kvar? Är det en hona och en hane?

Dela detta:

* Inloggade just nu

864 gäster, 10 användare (2 dolda)
Vedklyvaren, gorlan, mattias_33, torpjens, alternaiv, Dr Qrunch, Mera eget, huskie

* Forum

* Om tidningen Åter

- Helt underbar lektyr. Läser hemma hos en släkting och tycker de är så bra. Gott o blandat!
/Sanna H

* Nya inlägg

* Nytt i ditt landskap

För inloggade medlemmar visas här nya lokala annonser, aktiviteter och presentationer.
Logga in eller
registrera dig.
 :)

* Nya annonser