Välkommen! För att skriva i forumet måste du logga in först. Har du inget konto går det bra att registrera ett eller logga in med Facebook här. Det kostar inget.  :)

Författare Ämne:  Volontärer sökes  (läst 566 gånger)

uzie

• -
Volontärer sökes
« skrivet: 27 maj-21 kl 09:34 »
There is a lot of changes happening in my life and I need to be away 8 days every month for an extra work.
I'm living in Jämtland, between Åre-Östersund on a horsefarm. Here lives also 20 horses, 5 dogs, 2 cats and a whole lot of wild animals :) I have spent a lot of time to rescue animals so some of the horses and dogs at the ranch are my rescues .I can offer 1-3  people to come and work with me on long term stay.
I need help  in the daily work in the stable, grooming, cleaning, feeding, bring out water to the pastures, training horses, walking dogs,  fencing, forest work, everything having with a farm to do. Real interest and experience with horses and dogs are needed.  I provide lodging
 :)
Welcome

Vasa

• -
SV: Volontärer sökes
« Svar #1 skrivet: 27 maj-21 kl 10:59 »
I wish I could help you and the animals but it is too far away for me to travel back and forth, so after little bit of thinking I found a way to help you anyway, however it is you who decide if it can be for any help or not.

There is a global multilingual forum called www.expat.com it has an own forum for each country in the whole world, even for countries there the recognition is disputed. I suggest you post your ad for free on those forums of countries which are visa free to enter Sweden such as EU, Australia, USA etc. even for people who look for volunteer opportunities in Sweden you can start a conversation on the open forum there I might be able to help you to promote your ad. Either way I wish you all the best!     

Carolus

• Skåne
SV: Volontärer sökes
« Svar #2 skrivet: 28 maj-21 kl 00:01 »
I would like to ad www.helpx.net (or on fb    https://sv-se.facebook.com/grouphelpX/  )

I wish I lived closer to Jämtland so I could have helped you.

Dela detta:

* Inloggade just nu

355 gäster, 5 användare (1 dolda)
Radar, Ullpojken, Wes Jr, Jesus Kristus Är Guds Ord

* Forum

* Om tidningen Åter

- Superinspirerande! Nu är jag prenumerant!
/ Pia T

* Nya inlägg

* Nytt i ditt landskap

För inloggade medlemmar visas här nya lokala annonser, aktiviteter och presentationer.
Logga in eller
registrera dig.
 :)

* Nya annonser