Välkommen! För att skriva i forumet måste du logga in först. Har du inget konto går det bra att registrera ett eller logga in med Facebook här. Det kostar inget.  :)

Författare Ämne: Norge Sailing The Farm - A seagypsy tribe of tomorrow.  (läst 2595 gånger)

zeyang

Norge Sailing The Farm - A seagypsy tribe of tomorrow.
« skrivet: 16 feb-14 kl 18:51 »
Interested in self-sufficiency? Want to help build a community? Love the sea? Our collective, on an organic farm a few hours north of Oslo, is for anyone who wants to learn and work hard. We grow food, boats and ideas, so if you have a knowledge or interest in permaculture, farming, boat building, or sailing, come and help us create a home that is sustainable both on land AND out at sea!

We are building a sailboat (the first of many), with the hope that when she sets sail (hopefully 2014) we will visit other eco-villages around the world, collecting knowledge and travelling in the most eco-friendly way possible. Anyone who helps will have the chance to join our crew, a tribe of floating sea-gypsies! We also need help on the farm, as we build up the infrastructure to form a stable base for our community. This project is relatively new; we began in 2009 so there is still a lot to be done. We live with two dogs, the farm cat and some (very) free-range chickens. We keep bees and make jam; this year we harvested our first crop of potatoes and planted next seasons raspberries. Eventually we hope to grow all our food. We want to create a place that will flourish as our boats start sailing, a place where crops, thoughts, adventures, and of course boats, can grow!

chachega wazi

• Helst i skogen
    • Närke
SV: Sailing The Farm - A seagypsy tribe of tomorrow.
« Svar #1 skrivet: 02 mar-14 kl 19:52 »
Check your private messages.
" It's no measure of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society"

-Krishnamurti

abelklara

« Svar #2 skrivet: 16 jun-14 kl 10:07 »
hi . Love  to get more information .
sincerely
kristina

EdwardGardener

• Gäst
« Svar #3 skrivet: 10 jan-17 kl 13:24 »
Hi,

Maybe you guys know some people that might have some land for rent?
This is me?>

Hi,

I'm a man 30 years young looking for land to rent in norway.

I'm looking for a nice plot that is somewhere in nature to grow vegetables. I want to be within 100kms of Oslo.

My ideal or dream is that the land is flatland with lots of sunlight and acces to water. The more beautiful the better :). Its important for me that I'm far away from soceity and the road/highway as I am a sensitive person and can 'feel' when people are looking at me for instance or can feel peoples intentions, this is not always nice and therefore want to distance myself from structural soceity. I would like to have lots of privacy in a place where I will not bother anyone and where I have the final word over who can come to my own living/working space ect.

I'm a productive person and are carefull to spend my time being a productive human being. I just have been travelling the world for the last 5 years and in november it was my anneversary. I now want to settle somewhere to grow my own food and to have my own income that way and to be economically indipendant. And to farm for 5/10 years on rented land and then to be able to buy land of my own.

Sort of a combination of having a commercial organic farm and having a homestead and producing all my own needs like food/firewood and housing.

I'm a very free person and fit very well into a world that is natural and based on natures laws.

I would like to be able to build some structures on the land like infrastructure for the farm and a wooden yurt to live in and be warm in the winter :).

I hope to attract some friendly well willing people with kind and warm hearts and that are willing to make some sort of deal with me for renting the land aither for money or a weekly box of vegetables/some kind of trade of things that I can produce on the farm.

I'm looking for at least an acre of land and maybe a hectare. I'm pretty serious about this and have lots of experience farming, and feel that it is time to start for myself. Would like to pretty much do everything that you can imagine with having a homestead. It does not have to be farmland origionally but also just grass land will do. With my method I can turn things into vegetable producing land.

This is a picture of me https://s11.postimg.org/md7yqukoj/Photo_0018.jpg

Also looking for some friends in Norway. Email me on SanderAG2016@gmail.com
No Unstable People Please/No Demons.

Långstrumpisch

• Övriga världen
« Svar #4 skrivet: 15 apr-18 kl 22:02 »
Interested in self-sufficiency? Want to help build a community? Love the sea? Our collective, on an organic farm a few hours north of Oslo, is for anyone who wants to learn and work hard. We grow food, boats and ideas, so if you have a knowledge or interest in permaculture, farming, boat building, or sailing, come and help us create a home that is sustainable both on land AND out at sea!

We are building a sailboat (the first of many), with the hope that when she sets sail (hopefully 2014) we will visit other eco-villages around the world, collecting knowledge and travelling in the most eco-friendly way possible. Anyone who helps will have the chance to join our crew, a tribe of floating sea-gypsies! We also need help on the farm, as we build up the infrastructure to form a stable base for our community. This project is relatively new; we began in 2009 so there is still a lot to be done. We live with two dogs, the farm cat and some (very) free-range chickens. We keep bees and make jam; this year we harvested our first crop of potatoes and planted next seasons raspberries. Eventually we hope to grow all our food. We want to create a place that will flourish as our boats start sailing, a place where crops, thoughts, adventures, and of course boats, can grow!

Helloooo!!! How it's going? I'm interested!!!!

Postat med Alternativ.nu´s app

Långstrumpisch

• Övriga världen
« Svar #5 skrivet: 15 apr-18 kl 22:04 »
Hi,

Maybe you guys know some people that might have some land for rent?
This is me?>

Hi,

I'm a man 30 years young looking for land to rent in norway.

I'm looking for a nice plot that is somewhere in nature to grow vegetables. I want to be within 100kms of Oslo.

My ideal or dream is that the land is flatland with lots of sunlight and acces to water. The more beautiful the better :). Its important for me that I'm far away from soceity and the road/highway as I am a sensitive person and can 'feel' when people are looking at me for instance or can feel peoples intentions, this is not always nice and therefore want to distance myself from structural soceity. I would like to have lots of privacy in a place where I will not bother anyone and where I have the final word over who can come to my own living/working space ect.

I'm a productive person and are carefull to spend my time being a productive human being. I just have been travelling the world for the last 5 years and in november it was my anneversary. I now want to settle somewhere to grow my own food and to have my own income that way and to be economically indipendant. And to farm for 5/10 years on rented land and then to be able to buy land of my own.

Sort of a combination of having a commercial organic farm and having a homestead and producing all my own needs like food/firewood and housing.

I'm a very free person and fit very well into a world that is natural and based on natures laws.

I would like to be able to build some structures on the land like infrastructure for the farm and a wooden yurt to live in and be warm in the winter :).

I hope to attract some friendly well willing people with kind and warm hearts and that are willing to make some sort of deal with me for renting the land aither for money or a weekly box of vegetables/some kind of trade of things that I can produce on the farm.

I'm looking for at least an acre of land and maybe a hectare. I'm pretty serious about this and have lots of experience farming, and feel that it is time to start for myself. Would like to pretty much do everything that you can imagine with having a homestead. It does not have to be farmland origionally but also just grass land will do. With my method I can turn things into vegetable producing land.

This is a picture of me https://s11.postimg.org/md7yqukoj/Photo_0018.jpg

Also looking for some friends in Norway. Email me on SanderAG2016@gmail.com
No Unstable People Please/No Demons.

Found something in Norway?

Postat med Alternativ.nu´s app

Dela detta:

* Inloggade just nu

546 gäster, 13 användare (2 dolda)
MariaS, Hamstern, Rolle 007, Henrik F, kallekullen, Landet, KarinKoriander, Radar, Liisa, sizz, Palle500

* Forum

* Om tidningen Åter

- Dessa välarbetade tidningar ger stor inspiration till att klara sig själv.!
/Inspiration

* Nya inlägg

* Nytt i ditt landskap

För inloggade medlemmar visas här nya lokala annonser, aktiviteter och presentationer.
Logga in eller
registrera dig.
 :)

* Nya annonser