Välkommen! För att skriva i forumet måste du logga in först. Har du inget konto går det bra att registrera ett eller logga in med Facebook här. Det kostar inget.  :)

Författare Ämne:  Smålands hus looking for vegetable garden collaborator  (läst 391 gånger)

Lucy Rist

• -
Pretty red house just outside of Växjö perfect for someone wanting a quiet place to be in the forest. A person who wants to put some time into a garden and growing vegetables and flowers would be just the right fit. The house is surrounded by forest, one road out the front of the garden, one neighbour on one side of the house, several lakes close by, excellent village store and "pub" and a fair amount of green interests in the local community.

I have renovated and furnished the house in a simple but aesthetic way, there are three wood fire places and lots of big windows. I am still finishing the renovations, mostly cosmetic things now inside, and more needs going in the garden, so you should be ok with unfashioned parts here or there. It is simple living, I have no TV for example, but it is also luxurious in its own way, simple pleasures like the fire lit early morning or sleeping with open windows and listening to the birds outside. I imagine someone who wants such a place to be on weekends and for longer times during the summer, but who doesn't have the time or resources to do it fully on their own. Or maybe just cant take on all the responsibilities involved in caring for an older house. I would like to have a few days at the house every month to keep the renovations going slowly forward, and to support your gardening efforts if you are keen. I have easily been self sufficient for much of the year when it comes to growing my own vegetables. I have lots of ideas for expanding the garden and making the best use of the space, also lots of seedling trays, lights, pots, nets etc, and so if we team up in our efforts I am sure a nice harvest is certain! 

I plan to have the house for many years to come but I cant be there full time and so would like to share it with someone with similar interests. You would be renting a room but effectively have the house and garden for yourself. If I find the right person it could certainly be a long term arrangement.

Dela detta:

* Inloggade just nu

445 gäster, 1 användare
ärt

* Forum

* Om tidningen Åter

Vilken underbar inspiration!
/Anneli Ullergård

* Nya inlägg

* Nytt i ditt landskap

För inloggade medlemmar visas här nya lokala annonser, aktiviteter och presentationer.
Logga in eller
registrera dig.
 :)

* Nya annonser