Dela detta:
Välkommen! För att skriva i forumet måste du logga in först. Har du inget konto går det bra att registrera ett eller logga in med Facebook här. Det kostar inget.  :)

Författare Ämne:  Travelling Hobbit House For Sale  (läst 2915 gånger)

morganogymru

• -
Travelling Hobbit House For Sale
« skrivet: 11 maj-18 kl 19:32 »
Please find a link to over 50+ pictures below. Just click or copy and paste.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/iUZBbTJAz6DusN4a9

We have reluctantly decided to sell our unique towable Hobbit house. It was hand built by a British craftsman. It has to be viewed to be appreciated. Built to the very highest standards.

It is fully insulated and sleeps 2 in comfort. Though mattresses could be placed on the floor to sleep a family too. Matching table and chairs included to keep the circular vibe. All curtains, mattresses and brand new bedding and cushions included in the sale.

There's a small sink and cupboards plus a solar panel for the 12v lighting. The front door is lockable. Many lovely features. Take a look at the pictures. Especially the front door, windows and bed. Hard wood floor.

It weighs 2.25 tonnes and can be towed with a 4x4 with ease. It's 3m high at the middle. 210cm wide and 5m long. With the A frame it's about 6m. HOBBIT houses are perfect for Scandinavia as they shed snow very well!

I've spoken to transport styrelsen and it can be towed legally as it is in Sweden at 30km hour with a red triangle. Though in the UK I can tow it at 80km hour without issue. Bare in mind that we don't have registration or besikta for trailers or caravans back home. This is British not Swedish.

It tows like a regular caravan on the trailer and can be demounted if desired. Comes with the steps and platform included. Exterior has just been varnished and really brings out the wood grain in the oak.

Brand new Windysmithy 5kw woodburner fitted so lovely and warm year round. Fire stays in overnight. Slate hearth.

This is perfect for a bed and breakfast, glamping type business. Or live in it as a tiny house or have it in the garden for guests. Much nicer than a boring white fibreglass caravan or a regular friggebod. I would think it's the only one in all Scandinavia. Perhaps all Europe, in that it can be towed anywhere.

It's possible for me to deliver it, within reason, elsewhere in Sweden. But I would need a decent deposit first before driving. Plus my fuel costs covered too. Of course you're welcome to come and view and collect yourself. It really needs to be viewed to appreciate the build quality.

We might be open to a swap for land or woodland, depending on where and what it is. Value etc. WHY? What have you? As we say in English. Give me a ring if you have any questions. Or email/text me. I will be glad to advise in any way I can.

Price: 195000kr

Postat med Alternativ.nu´s app

morganogymru

• -
SV: Travelling Hobbit House For Sale
« Svar #1 skrivet: 11 maj-18 kl 19:38 »
Some more pictures....

morganogymru

• -
« Svar #2 skrivet: 11 maj-18 kl 19:43 »
Last lot of pictures....

JohannaMaria

« Svar #3 skrivet: 11 maj-18 kl 20:12 »
Å herregud så fin!!!❤️

Skickat från min iPhone med Alternativ.nu

morganogymru

• -
« Svar #4 skrivet: 11 maj-18 kl 20:32 »
Our preference would be for some land or woodland in Bohuslan or Dalsland. But anywhere considered.

morganogymru

• -
« Svar #5 skrivet: 14 maj-18 kl 09:28 »
We are near Ljungskile in Bohuslan. My number is: 0720222388

morganogymru

• -
« Svar #6 skrivet: 18 maj-18 kl 12:17 »
The double bed is 185cm long x 140cm wide. There's also a smaller double mattress that's 180cm long x 120cm that can be laid on the floor between the front door and the wood stove. The height internally at the centre is 222cm. The height at the entrance to the bed is 210cm. So most places inside you could stand up in, even if you are a typically tall Scandinavian.

Dela detta:

* Inloggade just nu

* Forum

* Nyheter

* Nya inlägg

* Nytt i ditt landskap

För inloggade medlemmar visas här nya lokala annonser, aktiviteter och presentationer.
Logga in eller
registrera dig.
 :)

* Nya annonser