Dela detta:
Välkommen! För att skriva i forumet måste du logga in först. Har du inget konto går det bra att registrera ett eller logga in med Facebook här. Det kostar inget.  :)

Författare Ämne: Västergötland A place to park my Tiny House and to live my research "On Textile Farming"  (läst 1512 gånger)

Svenja

• -
Västergötland A place to park my Tiny House and to live my research "On Textile Farming"
« skrivet: 18 apr-18 kl 20:58 »
I am Svenja, 31, from Germany, and moved to Gothenburg 2,5 years ago.
To ´live my research` that I carry out at a company in Kinna and the Swedish School of Textiles in Borås
I decided to buy a Tiny House on Wheels and a little Greenhouse. My research is about ´Textile Farming`,
an artistic project combining textiles and seeds for more sustainable forms of living and to develop
alternatives of how we live with plants and interior textiles.

My mobile home will be finished in July and I am looking for a place to park it (for at least one year).
My dream place would be a farm or collective with animals and close to a forest and a lake :D.
There should be a bus or train connection close by (2-3km) with that I can commute to Gothenburg, Boras and Kinna
and it shouldn´t take much longer than 90 mins. For my house I need electricity and water, but maybe I will manage to be
off-grid completely, I am trying to solve this at the moment :).

If you have a plot, a farm, forest or another nice place where I could live and grow my research let me know :).
If you need help with taking care of animals or want to share a dog - even better :D. I love to learn new things and improve my skills,
currently that´s permaculture, forest gardening, home-biogas-systems, sustainable building, beekeeping, foraging.
I am a very uncomplicated vegan and passionate about yoga, acroyoga and lots of other stuff :D.

Please get in touch if you have a place for my playground or if you are planning something similar, if you know someone I could contact or if you have a question or comment.

I am looking forward hearing from you!
Very best - Svenja

svenja.keune@gmail.com

https://www.blocket.se/vi/78762416.htm
http://kollektiv24.forum24.se/kollektiv24-about6056.html

bokeliden

• Västergötland
jag är inte konsekvent, gillar inte konsekvenser....

Svenja

• -
I uploaded 4 images :)
The first one shows the overall concept, the Tiny House represents the interior space, the Greenhouse the area in between inside and outside.
The second image shows some of the examples I want to grow bigger.
The third shows a rough plan of my house, the first real images will be available soon :D
The last image represents the size of the houses and how they can be placed. If I can rent a piece of land somewhere a size of 100m2 would be great!
https://bit.ly/2HFdOhe

Best Svenja

Dela detta:

* Inloggade just nu

273 gäster, 7 användare
Adnil, Koaala, Toll, Ett svart får, pertorparn, simon.arvestrand, rambi

* Forum

* Nyheter

* Nya inlägg

* Nytt i ditt landskap

För inloggade medlemmar visas här nya lokala annonser, aktiviteter och presentationer.
Logga in eller
registrera dig.
 :)

* Nya annonser