Dela detta:
Välkommen! För att skriva i forumet måste du logga in först. Har du inget konto går det bra att registrera ett eller logga in med Facebook här. Det kostar inget.  :)

Författare Ämne: Västergötland Ground for off grid living wanted  (läst 410 gånger)

morten andersen

Västergötland Ground for off grid living wanted
« skrivet: 26 nov-17 kl 18:01 »
Hello. I am a 39 years old man from denmark who seek very isolated ground to bild permanent off grid primitive house in viking style, i will only use axes to build. I will need access to fishing water, forrest for hunting and field for growing. If anyone know some who have area like that is more than welcome to contact me on email ( manich4ever@gmail.com)
Best regards morten andersen

skogsmix

• Jämtland
SV: Ground for off grid living wanted
« Svar #1 skrivet: 26 nov-17 kl 22:40 »
Wow!!

Skickat från min iPhone med Alternativ.nu

torpjens

• Vi lever på naturens villkor
    • Södermanland
« Svar #2 skrivet: 26 nov-17 kl 23:36 »
I whish you the best of luck. My experience is that places that have lakes suitable for fishing and cultivable fields is what people have allways been looking for. Thus all those places are populated and the combination with isolation will be hard to find. I you would consider letting go of some of your requirements, what would it be?
Problemet är inte att makt korrumperar, det är att de korrumperbara söker makten.

tropfrog

• Västergötland
« Svar #3 skrivet: 27 nov-17 kl 10:23 »
I think That the best option is to look for fields isolation and forest, but no lake. That Will proboably be much easier to find.

You can check for places at hemnet. The best way is to look for farms with land and a small house. If it is isolated and with a house, then you can build there much easier without having to argue with authoroties.

I saw a farm close to Malung out right now at hemnet. It is a small house some acres fields and a fairly big forest. It is off grid as well. Close to skattungsbyn which have a big alternative community. Check it out!

Br
Magnus

VS

• Voluntary Simplicity
    • Dalarna
« Svar #4 skrivet: 27 nov-17 kl 15:52 »
I whish you the best of luck. My experience is that places that have lakes suitable for fishing and cultivable fields is what people have allways been looking for. Thus all those places are populated and the combination with isolation will be hard to find. I you would consider letting go of some of your requirements, what would it be?
If i was him i would give upp on hunting idea with out any hesitation. Why?

There are too many hard to handle requirements from the authorities when it comes to the storage of firearms issue, if a person live a alternative kind of life without a proper residence (proper according to the rules and regulations of the authorities that follows up by the insurance policies and so on), unless he already has done the special cousre for hunters that gives the bow and arrow permission.

I wish you all the best Morten.
Allt negativt och ont som har hänt i mitt liv har jag orsakat mig själv medan allt gott och positivt har bara kommit av sig själv.

Dela detta:

* Inloggade just nu

* Forum

* Nyheter

* Nya inlägg

* Nytt i ditt landskap

För inloggade medlemmar visas här nya lokala annonser, aktiviteter och presentationer.
Logga in eller
registrera dig.
 :)

* Nya annonser