Dela detta:
Välkommen! För att skriva i forumet måste du logga in först. Har du inget konto går det bra att registrera ett eller logga in med Facebook här. Det kostar inget.  :)

Författare Ämne: Dalsland Help Needed on Organic Sheep Farm  (läst 1841 gånger)

liziwiz

• Västergötland
Dalsland Help Needed on Organic Sheep Farm
« skrivet: 15 okt-17 kl 15:56 »
Help needed with general farming and work in the forest on sheep farm - no animals are used for meat only wool.  Accommodation and food in exchange for fair amount of work which will included farm sitting at times.  Maybe you need somewhere to chill out and reassess your life while you get lots of peace, fresh air and exercise - male or female is ok we dont mind you just need to be kind, thoughtful and willing to help with anything and everything.
We would like someone to stay with us for between 6 months to 1 year.

Anni i skogen

• Hej och välkommen att tala om hållbara projekt :-)
    • Västerbotten
SV: Help Needed on Organic Sheep Farm
« Svar #1 skrivet: 28 dec-17 kl 20:14 »
Hej jag är intresserat och skickat dig en PM :-)
Come my friends, it's not too late to seek a newer world! Though we are not now that strength which in the old days moved earth & heaven. That which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts. Made weak by time & fate but strong in will. To strive & seek & find. And not to yield. (Tennyson)

AstridH

• Västergötland
« Svar #2 skrivet: 31 jan-18 kl 22:01 »
Where are you located?

liziwiz

• Västergötland
« Svar #3 skrivet: 13 mar-18 kl 15:47 »
Where are you located?
I think the answer is in the title 'Dalsland' but to be more specific if that counts....Vårvik.

liziwiz

• Västergötland
« Svar #4 skrivet: 27 mar-18 kl 12:42 »
Help needed with general farming and work in the forest on sheep farm - no animals are used for meat only wool.  Accommodation and good organic (mostly vegetarian) food in exchange for fair amount of work which will included farm sitting at times.  Maybe you need somewhere to chill out and reassess your life while you get lots of peace, fresh air and exercise - male or female is ok we dont mind you just need to be kind, thoughtful and willing to help with anything and everything.  A good sense of humour is definitely as asset.
We would like someone to stay with us for between 6 months to 1 year, maybe longer. 
Our farm is on the lake shore of Vastra Silen so if you like to canoe or swim its perfect, or walk in the forest maybe, we have 69 hectares of heaven.

liziwiz

• Västergötland
« Svar #5 skrivet: 25 maj-18 kl 14:53 »
Help needed with general farming and work in the forest on sheep farm - no animals are used for meat only wool.  Accommodation and food in exchange for fair amount of work which will included farm sitting at times.  Maybe you need somewhere to chill out and reassess your life while you get lots of peace, fresh air and exercise - male or female is ok we dont mind you just need to be kind, thoughtful and willing to help with anything and everything.
We would like someone to stay with us for between 6 months to 1 year.

Dela detta:

* Inloggade just nu

* Forum

* Nyheter

* Nya inlägg

* Nytt i ditt landskap

För inloggade medlemmar visas här nya lokala annonser, aktiviteter och presentationer.
Logga in eller
registrera dig.
 :)

* Nya annonser