Välkommen! För att skriva i forumet måste du logga in först. Har du inget konto går det bra att registrera ett eller logga in med Facebook här. Det kostar inget.  :)

Författare Ämne:  hej..hello to everyone  (läst 1046 gånger)

Snickarglädje

• Medelpad
    • Skolans Hemsida
hej..hello to everyone
« skrivet: 19 maj-12 kl 00:54 »
Hej,
Hi to everyone..i'm Mauro,i'm 26 yo and i come from Italy,i'm in sweden since almost 2 year but my swedish is not so amazing i must say..anyway,i worked in italy for 5 years in a small workshop and after that i came to sweden to study swedish furniture..this was my last year in Traakademien in Kramfors,and now i hope to move and work in some workshop and in the same time to set my workshop too..i will try to understand much as i can because i think is fun know people with your same passion and interest..this is my album about some work that i did,if someone is interested..hej da! ;D

http://www.alternativ.nu/index.php?action=profile;area=aevaitems;u=33924

sɹǝpuɐ

• Vad händer om du tänker tvärtom? Vänder på det?
    • -
SV: hej..hello to everyone
« Svar #1 skrivet: 19 maj-12 kl 07:49 »
Nice stuff! I like that gate. I could use one of those. Or two actually.  ;D

Snickarglädje

• Medelpad
    • Skolans Hemsida
SV: hej..hello to everyone
« Svar #2 skrivet: 19 maj-12 kl 08:02 »
Hej!thank you very much for your comment..hope we can talk sooner or later! the gate is some sort of reproduction of one that i have seen in gysinge,close to uppsala,making the grid was the most difficult part because i didn't have almost any tools.only a contractor saw and a router a few hand tools..but was fun..i have seen the picture in your album..very nice picture and amazing nature..!
« Senast ändrad: 19 maj-12 kl 08:11 av Snickarglädje »

Dela detta:

* Inloggade just nu

397 gäster, 1 användare
javill

* Forum

* Om tidningen Åter

- Superbra tidning där det mesta tas upp! Klart prisvärd läsning.
/Theo

* Nya inlägg

* Nytt i ditt landskap

För inloggade medlemmar visas här nya lokala annonser, aktiviteter och presentationer.
Logga in eller
registrera dig.
 :)

* Nya annonser