Välkommen! För att skriva i forumet måste du logga in först. Har du inget konto går det bra att registrera ett eller logga in med Facebook här. Det kostar inget.  :)

Författare Ämne:  bostadsrättsförening  (läst 1850 gånger)

Runesmith

• Övriga världen
bostadsrättsförening
« skrivet: 19 nov-18 kl 14:58 »
Has anyone used the structure of a housing association (bostadsrättsförening) to own their collective's land and keep members' shares safe?  How do you set one up?  Is it a job for a lawyer or are there templates anyone can use?

In England we use Trust or Co-operative structures for collectives, but I don't know what the equivalent is in Sweden.
Anthony Hilbert
www.runesmith.co.uk

piggetröska

• Gäst
SV: bostadsrättsförening
« Svar #1 skrivet: 19 nov-18 kl 15:38 »
If you google 'upplåtelseformer och boendeformer i Sverige' there is a page att Boverket.

I'ts still in Swedish, but more concentrated and State information.

The english term 'land lease'  corresponds  to the swedish 'arrende'.

Sw 'Kooperativ' is a business form where the participants also are  members and owners. Might be of interest go you.

Vedklyvaren

• Värmland
« Svar #2 skrivet: 20 nov-18 kl 12:02 »
I think the term "ekonomisk förening" is relevant to what you are looking for.

Visionaryrealist

« Svar #3 skrivet: 20 nov-18 kl 20:42 »
I think HSB that do bostadsrättsföreningar could have some info. They also made some alternative tryouts that may serve as examples.

I am also interested in good ways to transform or develop alternative living solutions into legally working alternatives. So please update with any good info on this matter ;)

Postat med Alternativ.nu´s app

Runesmith

• Övriga världen
« Svar #4 skrivet: 21 nov-18 kl 07:01 »
I think the term "ekonomisk förening" is relevant to what you are looking for.

That's a general term for business co-operative associations, bostadsförening is a form specifically for owning and managing property for the benefit of the residents.  The difference between bostadsförening and bostadsrättsförening is that the latter has a statute all to itself, while the former is under the general rules for ekonomiska föreningar.  Google Translate, bless it, renders them both as "Housing association," so I think of the latter as a rats' housing association.  (Yes, I know rätts means law, but I need a bit of fun wading through all this legalese.)

I'm still working through the details, but the law seems to dictate more strictly how a rats' housing association can write its constitution and conduct business, while the other is more flexible.  Now what I need to find is (1) whether you can create one simply by writing a contract, like a Trust in UK law, or whether it needs to be registered like a limited company, and (2) if there are templates for a DIY job, as there are for co-ops in the UK.
Anthony Hilbert
www.runesmith.co.uk

Runesmith

• Övriga världen
Bostadsförening
« Svar #5 skrivet: 21 nov-18 kl 07:11 »
Does anyone use the structure of a bostadsförening to own land collectively?  Can you set one up just by writing a contract, or does it have to be legally registered?  Are there templates anywhere to use to write your own?
Anthony Hilbert
www.runesmith.co.uk

Runesmith

• Övriga världen
« Svar #6 skrivet: 21 nov-18 kl 07:48 »
OK, I think I have it: Bolagsverket have forms for registering ekonomisk förening, including templates. 
https://bolagsverket.se/pb/blanketter/mallarekonomisk 
You have to submit annual reports and accounts (well, this is Sweden.)  I just need to check with them that this covers bostadsförening.
Anthony Hilbert
www.runesmith.co.uk

skogaliten

• -
SV: Bostadsförening
« Svar #7 skrivet: 21 nov-18 kl 13:15 »
What is the purpose of owning the land?

I have seen that you have been asking questions about diffferent legal forms of owning land, some of these legal forms are best adapted for owning apartment buildings, some for owning shared utilities such common roads, a shared garage, shared drains or other shared things within a defined area where each owner of a plot and building need to share common facilities.

Every country has their specific legal situation as to how ownership or lease of land and/or buildings is possibel to organize.

I Sweden, depending on the type of use of the land/buildings, there are different possible legal types of ownership (collectively or individual), and which of these that are possible to use, is difficult to answer, especially if the purpose (use) of the land is not known.
For agricultural purposes, there are quite a few special legal aspects to consider.

It is possible for a group of individuals to own land together, each having an equal share, for example if five persons want to own a property, they can be legal owners, each owning 1/5 of the property.

I would suggest that you give some more information on your project, to make it easier to to give an answer.

tropfrog

• Västergötland
SV: Bostadsförening
« Svar #8 skrivet: 21 nov-18 kl 19:16 »
agricultural land cannot be owned by a legal person in Sweden. Bostadsrättsförening is a legal person. Sorry, but I think this is a dead end.

BR
Magnus

Vedklyvaren

• Värmland
« Svar #9 skrivet: 21 nov-18 kl 20:58 »
You can use the rules for ekonomisk förening when setting up an agreement with your partners. But for fucks sake do not register at bolagsverket. They will charge you fees and ask you to declare and pay tax.

skogaliten

• -
« Svar #10 skrivet: 21 nov-18 kl 21:45 »
That's a general term for business co-operative associations, bostadsförening is a form specifically for owning and managing property for the benefit of the residents.  The difference between bostadsförening and bostadsrättsförening is that the latter has a statute all to itself, while the former is under the general rules for ekonomiska föreningar.  Google Translate, bless it, renders them both as "Housing association," so I think of the latter as a rats' housing association.  (Yes, I know rätts means law, but I need a bit of fun wading through all this legalese.)

I'm still working through the details, but the law seems to dictate more strictly how a rats' housing association can write its constitution and conduct business, while the other is more flexible.  Now what I need to find is (1) whether you can create one simply by writing a contract, like a Trust in UK law, or whether it needs to be registered like a limited company, and (2) if there are templates for a DIY job, as there are for co-ops in the UK.

Booth of those legal forms are solely to provide housing, in an apartment building, or in small houses or a row of houses within a limited area.

A property, has to have a certain, defined, legal status to able to use one of the above mentioned legal forms.

You can not buy a property that i defined as "agricultural property" and turn it into a "bostadsrättsförening" or a "bostadsförening" except if you get extensiv planning permission, permission to chnage the purpose of usage för the land, and develops the land including housing, water supply and sewage, roads etc...
And if you do, then you will be unable to use the land for agricultural purposes...

So what is it you want to do?

Some type of agricultur?

Start a housing collective?

Vedklyvaren

• Värmland
« Svar #11 skrivet: 21 nov-18 kl 22:30 »
I think what you are looking for is a sambruksförening. Something like this: http://www.landetsfria.se/artikel/116814

javill

• Blekinge
    • Glirnashopen
« Svar #12 skrivet: 21 nov-18 kl 23:32 »
I have combined the two threads bostadsförening and bostadsrättsförening since the questions are very similar.
Moderator  (:)
"Passa på och var glada nu. Man vet aldrig när det blir roligt nästa gång."

piggetröska

• Gäst
« Svar #13 skrivet: 23 nov-18 kl 17:42 »
I think what you are looking for is a sambruksförening. Something like this: http://www.landetsfria.se/artikel/116814

Another one is Sambruket i Sösdalabygden, i Skåne   www.sambruket.se

That one is a 'ekonomisk förening'

Dela detta:

* Inloggade just nu

801 gäster, 2 användare (1 dolda)
Gröfre Slissing

* Forum

* Om tidningen Åter

- Mycket intressant och inspirerande läsning! Jag har lärt mig mycket användbart, bl.a inför eventuella framtida getter. Tidningen är dessutom väldigt fin att bläddra i. Otroligt prisvärd! En får mycket för sina 30 kronor.
/Sofie S

* Nya inlägg

* Nytt i ditt landskap

För inloggade medlemmar visas här nya lokala annonser, aktiviteter och presentationer.
Logga in eller
registrera dig.
 :)

* Nya annonser